The general purpose of this blog is to cover reviews of various music albums that I find myself enjoying quite a bit. It seems like a lot of the music that comes out nowadays is a bit on the generic side, the purpose of this blog isn't to get into a debate about what the "best" kind of music is. Being a man of varying tastes there won't be just one kind of genre displayed on here, I am open to most types of music, and if I find an album I find particularly good I'll let you know about it. Cheers.
1 comment:
Absolutely lovely. So far, I like what you got. I too have extremely eclectic musical tastes. It's good to see I'm not alone.
I was actually thinking of making an ablum-review blog myself in order to complement my movie-review blog, but then I found this. Now I'm just going to link to you, so if you want to do the same, by all means. I hope to see some metal and/or jazz reviews.
Post a Comment