Saturday, March 28, 2009

Lack of updates.

Yes, I am still alive. Yes, I am still updating the blog. No, I'm not very consistent. (: I have a couple of albums in line that I'm planning to write up soon, so stay tuned for those. I really need to get in the habit of posting at least every other week, and at the very minimum monthly. This being said, I also wanted to open up the floor for anyone, even first time viewers, to feel free to send me requests for album reviews. Heard about an album? Want to know a bit about it? Send me an e-mail. Independent artists, want someone to plug your album? Send me an e-mail. One thing I definitely can respect is independent artists who are free from a lot of the corporate factory that squeezes out the same crap over and over again (cynical rant coming).

So look forward to some new bloggage, hopefully I can regain some motivation here.

Here's a snippet of one of the next albums I'll be reviewing, which is the album, "Sanctuary" by a band called Magna Canta. As it says on the album cover, "Gregorian Chants, electronica wizardry & mystical rhythms. Close your eyes... listen to Sanctuary." Good advice I think.



No comments: